Dear valued Guests,
We have taken into serious consideration the spread of Covid-19 pandemic worldwide since the beginning of 2020. Our hearts and thoughts are with everyone affected around the world and we fully support the preventative measures of all countries, which aim of ensuring the health of our guests and staff that remains our highest priority.
We carefully follow all sanitation and hygiene standards in compliance with recommendations and guidelines from local authorities, the National Public Health Organization (E.O.D.Y.) the Hellenic Ministry of Health, as well as all recommended procedures and protocols by the World Health Organization.
We would like to share with you all the preventive measures that we have taken in order to ensure to our guests a safe and as well pleasant staying:
- A special coordinator has been appointed as the person in charge to ensure that all health and safety measures determined by government orders are implemented.
- We provide each member of the staff with adequate personal protection measures.
- There is special equipment (medical kit) in the event of an incident.
- Rigorous disinfection of all public areas, surfaces and frequently used items such as front desk counter, credit card terminals, keys, door handles, public bathrooms.
- Installation of informative material and antiseptics in the reception and in public areas, as well as provision of surgical masks and disposable gloves.
- Collaboration with the health authorities in case of COVID-19
- Thorough sanitation of rooms after check-out and before check-in with special attention to surfaces and items frequently touched by hands such as bedside tables, bed sheets and other furnishings, toilets, washbasins, door knobs, etc.
- Internal laundry services and sanitation according to the new hygienic protocols for room sheets and towels in order to avoid any external partners.
- Ongoing awareness training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols for all staff members.
Important information for our guests
- Before your arrival, we will send you an email with an online registration form so when you check in the procedures will be faster. Furthermore, we will send you an email with all the information you need to enjoy your holidays on the island.
- New check out time will be at 11:00 and check in at 15:00
- Breakfast, bar and restaurant services will not be provided.
- Our mini-van can transfer up to 4 people. Exceptionally, passengers may be exceeded in the case of a family with more members. During the transfer the use of mask will be mandatory for all the passengers.
- It is strictly forbidden the entrance of non guests to the rooms
- During your stay, the housekeeping will not be daily. Please advise our reception team a day in advance in case you need change of your bedding replacement of the towels.
- A safe distance must be maintained (1,5m) between guests and hotel staff and between each guest.
- Wash both hands regularly with soap and water.
- Follow and respect the floor signs specially designed so that you do not come into contact with other visitors in public areas.
- Payment: we recommend the use of credit cards for all transactions.
- Receipts/invoices will be sent by email
- If you feel unwell during your stay contact the reception from your room for advice on what to do next.
- Useful numbers:
- Paros Health Center : +30 2284360000
- Private doctor: +302284021075 mobile: +306977004505
- Paros Pharmacies: http://www.paros.gr/el/ygeia/farmakeia.html
- National Public Health Organization ΕΟDΥ: 1135 or +302105212054 https://eody.gov.gr/odigies-gia-tin-diacheirisi-ypoptoy-kroysmatos-covid-19-se-toyristiko-katalyma/
We are waiting for you!
Enjoy your holidays, stay safe and BE HAPPY!!!
Stratos Apartments and Studios