Close to the beach & nightlife
Stratos is located on the outskirts of Parikia, Paros’ historic capital directly opposite the ancient monument of Asklipios (or Asclepius). It’s a short walk, (around 500m) away from the town’s nightlife and right above a beautiful pine fringed beach.
Views are spectacular and panoramic. From Stratos you can see the whole of the bay of Parikia. To the port and beyond on one side and on the other the deep blue waters of the Aegean Sea and on a clear day, other Greek Islands in the horizon.
Souvlia (or Delphini) beach is a 5-minute walk and the long sandy beach of Parasporos around a 10-minute walk. Access to the beach directly below the hotel is via the small steps on the side of the building. Also, the same steps lead to the picturesque footpath that runs through Germanika ending up at Parikia’s townhall, at the start of the busy Seafront Road of Parikia.
Stratos is also perfectly situated to watch the glorious Paros sunsets.
• nearest beaches: Germanika – just a few steps down the hill – Souvlia, 450m. – Parasporos 1km. – Agia Irini, 4km. Pounda (kite surf) at 6.5km.
• nearest restaurants at about 50m. away
• Mini market (for groceries, liquor & international food) and bakery at 200m.
• main seafront street (with restaurants, bars, cafes) 400m.
• port 900m.
• airport 7km.
• bus stop 30m. (with connections to Pounda, Aliki and the town center)